Dental implants are titanium screws that are implanted into the jaw of a tooth to replace the loose root of the tooth and hold the replacement tooth to replace the root of the tooth. Titanium and other materials are compatible with the human body. So, you could say that dental implants are implanted teeth. Implants made in the upper or lower jawbone will then fuse with the bone after a few months. Of course, to do this treatment you have to come to a trusted place, such as best dentists fort worth.
This procedure can be used to replace one or more loose teeth. The teeth to be implanted have the same shape and function as natural teeth. This method can also provide natural results because it is more stable when used.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
• Improve speaking skills. Most dentures don’t fit properly, which can distract you from speaking. But this implanted dental procedure will allow you to talk casually without worrying about your teeth slipping.
• Feel more comfortable. Dental implants are claimed to be much more comfortable to use than wearing dentures.
• Eating easier. Dentures that slide can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth and allow you to eat more comfortably and painlessly.
• Increase self-confidence. There’s no need to be ashamed if you want to smile or laugh because this method can replace lost teeth perfectly.
• Maintain oral health. Unlike dentures, when they are placed, they have to pull out the surrounding teeth. Inserting a dental implant does not require you to remove another tooth.
• Durability. Implants can last a long time and are used for many years. With good care, many implants can last a lifetime.
How successful are dental implants?
The success rate of this implant varies depending on the location of the jaw to be implanted. In general, this one treatment method has a 98 percent success rate. With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.