Another Hollywood movie that has been postponed due to coronavirus release. The 1984 Wonder Woman, which was planned to air in June 2020, has now been postponed to August 2020. The cast of Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot, also announced through her Instagram account. Before watching the movie later in the cinema, let’s look at 10 facts of the 1984 Wonder Woman movie. To entertain you, you can visit 123 movies to watch other films.
The following are some facts from the 1984 film Wonder Woman:
– Hans Zimmer announced that he would retire from the superhero business after Batman v Superman (2016). Although he accepted to concoct the score for the film Dark Phoenix (2019) and will now return to compose the score for this film
– The 1984 Wonder Woman film is the first live-action film to feature the character Cheetah. Previously appeared on animated television programs; Challenge of the Superfriends (1978), Justice League (2001), and Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2008)
– The 1984 Wonder Woman film became the ninth film of the DC Extended Universe
– The film is set in 1984, a year before Aquaman / Arthur Curry was born. In fact, Jason Momoa (40) is 6 years older than Gal Gadot (34)
– Gal Gadot and Kristen Wiig (Cheetah actors) previously acted in the comedy-drama Date Night (2010)
– In the trailer, the symbol of nuclear man from Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987) can be seen on the mall floor
– The Gold Armor worn by Wonder Woman comes from a graphic novel by Alex Ross called Kingdom Come
– Initially the role of the villain was offered to Emma Stone but he refused. The role was then offered to Kristen Wiig, Patty Jenkins’ first choice
– The 1984 Wonder Woman trailer that was uploaded on December 9, 2019 has been watched by 27 million views.